Author Topic: Holt District  (Read 4297 times)

Offline simlink ♔

• Simopsis Founder
  • Webmaster
  • Simopsis Legend
  • Reputation 13
  • 3 is my favourite number.
Re: Holt District
« on: August 15, 2012, 01:23:01 pm »

Welcome to a Bonus Update!

You can consider today's update "Update 4.5" - if you will. It is not a complete update, however it will be one everyone is interested in for sure. Today I am going to show you various Regional views of Holt District! Woo - hope you're excited! And I sincerely hope these don't disappoint you and meet or exceed your expectations.  Let's get on with the show!

Regional View 1 - General Region View
This shot shows you the un-altered view of Holt District in its entirety. It is build on the map of Ft. Lauderdale, FL by blade2k5.

Click for full resolution!

The next regional view we're going to have a look at is the above regional view - with municipality names added. This way, you always know where we are when I say
"Today, we're in City/Town/Township XYZ"

Oh no, we aren't done yet! In this second last regional view for today we see an "satallite" view of Holt District - we are looking directly down at Holt District.

And for out last regional view, a night-time regional view of the populated area of Holt District. This one I am particularly fond of.

And now... a teaser of our next update. :)

That's all for today, folks! I sincerely hope the regional views didn't disappoint - and that you are looking forward to our next update.
As always, don't forget to follow me on twitter, visit the HD streetmap and website.

Replies will be done at the next update.