Author Topic: Aco's Cities  (Read 515 times)

Offline AcoG000

• Newcomer
  • Reputation 0
Aco's Cities
« on: December 27, 2012, 01:48:23 pm »
Unlike my other journals, this has no story. I just show off my towns, and take you along the ride of building them.

In this update, we'll start with the town of Isthma

This is the residential sector of Isthma. Most people work in the nearby Roger's Plantation.

The winding Isthma Highway is the main connection between Isthma and Roger's Plantation. There is also an industrial complex along the highway.

A view of the industrial complex at sunset.

That's all for the first update. Next update we will continue east into Roger's Plantation

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline simlink ♔

• Simopsis Founder
  • Webmaster
  • Simopsis Legend
  • Reputation 13
  • 3 is my favourite number.
Re: Aco's Cities
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 03:34:30 pm »
Looks good Aco! Nice to see you publishing your CA here. :) I look forward to watching your region develop!

Offline AcoG000

• Newcomer
  • Reputation 0
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 05:26:05 pm »
Replies
simlink: Thanks! I love how this site looks :)

The town of Roger's Plantation
Since these last two dumps have basically been a dump of my imageshack folder, this only has two updated images. So bear with me, I will make up for it next update.

An overview of Roger's Plantation. Note the large amount of farms surrounding the town.

The last pic of this update. It is a picture of the other end of the Roger-Isthma Railway. This railway has continued to run cargo and passengers between the two cities since 1997.5!

Offline simlink ♔

• Simopsis Founder
  • Webmaster
  • Simopsis Legend
  • Reputation 13
  • 3 is my favourite number.
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 07:25:58 pm »
Another good update - I like how it is filling in. :)
Also glad you like the look of the site - we like to look spiffy in these parts. :P