Author Topic: Beta Period Coming To An End  (Read 298 times)

Offline simlink ♔

• Simopsis Founder
  • Webmaster
  • Simopsis Legend
  • Reputation 13
  • 3 is my favourite number.
Beta Period Coming To An End
« on: December 22, 2012, 11:21:27 am »
Hello Simopsis Members!

This announcement is regarding the current SPEX. It has been in beta since launch, and today I am here to announce that at some point on December 23rd the beta period will end and the SPEX will be closed. Administration will be going over some options once the BETA has closed, and hope to have an improved SPEX running again shortly thereafter.

As such, if you want to download anything from the SPEX, I advise you to do so ASAP. We thank you for your co-operation during the BETA, and look forward to brining you an even better, stable, SPEX. :)

-sl and Staff

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline simlink ♔

• Simopsis Founder
  • Webmaster
  • Simopsis Legend
  • Reputation 13
Re: Beta Period Coming To An End
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 12:55:55 pm »
The SPEX beta period is now closed. Please stay tuned for information about its return. The SPEX admins and I will be working hard to make it the best possible exchange it can be. :)

-sl

Offline Durfsurn

• Simopsis Legend
  • Reputation 1
  • Some call me nerds, I call them jealous.
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 09:45:54 pm »
Sr yes sir!

Tywei and Surrounding Areas at
Simtropolis
Simopsis
cheesesc4
and coming soon to Sim City 4 Devotion!
[/size][/font]

Offline simlink ♔

• Simopsis Founder
  • Webmaster
  • Simopsis Legend
  • Reputation 13
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 01:47:17 pm »
As you may have noticed the SPEX has been closed since the posting of this announcement. This was due to plans of integrating the SPEX with a new module for SMF as part of Simopsis 3.0. Due to hosting issues with smfnew, we haven't been able to secure the hosting required for this. I planned on bringing the current SPEX back up on a temporary basis, however further issues with the SPEX host means we can't. (Long story short, they think I am a spam bot and have suspended all site hosted with my account unless I buy an upgrade. That's not going to happen.)

So, unfortunately, until further notice the SPEX is still offline. We hope it will be only a few more weeks, but it could also be a few months. Time will tell.

Thanks for your ongoing understanding.
-sl