Author Topic: TDU2  (Read 542 times)

Offline cheesey

• Global Moderator
  • Simopsis Expert
  • Reputation 8
  • Why? Because we all like tacos, no?
TDU2
« on: August 16, 2012, 11:18:54 pm »
I've been playing this a lot the past few weeks. It's a really cool game, there are certain things that eden dropped the ball with.. but for the most part it's a lot of fun.  I play in offline mode half the time.. multiplayer for me just isn't fun unless it's with someone you actually know. Now for some pictures.

link, blake, skip this thread for transferal to new site. the photos are broken anyway :P

A cockpit view.

Front and back sides of one of my cars. The paint job on the front got scratched after sliding into a wall on a hairpin turn which I didn't slow down near in time for. :P

Downtown Honolulu (this game is based on two islands.. Ibiza and Oahu) in a thunderstorm.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 05:16:59 pm by cheesey »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline simlink ♔

• Simopsis Founder
  • Webmaster
  • Simopsis Legend
  • Reputation 13
  • 3 is my favourite number.
Re: TDU2
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 11:40:36 pm »
Ooh.. the car looks really cool! I've actually never heard of this game until you posted about it here. :P

Offline cheesey

• Global Moderator
  • Simopsis Expert
  • Reputation 8
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 10:46:56 pm »
Oh, and here's my complete collection.

Offline simlink ♔

• Simopsis Founder
  • Webmaster
  • Simopsis Legend
  • Reputation 13
  • 3 is my favourite number.
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 10:48:05 pm »
Wow, really like the white car you were talking about in SM chat. Looks sleek. The touch of red is cool, for sure. :)

Offline cheesey

• Global Moderator
  • Simopsis Expert
  • Reputation 8
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 12:14:28 am »
driving the old Ferrari in that picture.. 3rd place in the competition rankings so i need to win this race to at least earn 2nd place which isn't so bad.

had to retry 10 times because of several reasons.. lag spikes.. spinouts.. and the last 2 tries.. crashes with the horrible AI controlled cars.

Needless to say I broke my 360 controller after violently throwing it at the wall :)