Author Topic: Durham V2 - Whitewater Territory @ Simopsis  (Read 4469 times)

Offline cheesey

• Global Moderator
  • Simopsis Expert
  • Reputation 8
  • Why? Because we all like tacos, no?
Re: Durham V2 - Whitewater Territory @ Simopsis
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2012, 01:41:22 am »

Update 11: A Walk Down the Nature Trail Part 2

simLink: Fantastic update! I don't know why, but I love the look of those power lines in the first photo. And the intersection in the second photo.

Very nice job.

thank you

Towncrafter: I like the green spaces in the middle of the houses. Both towns look great, and those farms are fabulous. Great work again, Cheese. :)

bben: Nice set of pics, but I especially love the
look of the farms your developing

Brian

love the farms... :P

kojak313: Very nice. Brooklyn Metro will have to start getting our fruits and veggies from your region.

meanwhile our diseased citizens will have to be transported to your hospitals :P

John Lancaster made his way down the ten mile trail back to town as fast as he could. Unable to run back due to the excessive length and his age, it took him 4 hours to reach the police station.  By that time it was already 5:00 in the afternoon. He approached the attendant at the front desk frantically.

"Um, can I help you?"
"Yes, south of here, about 10 miles, there's a huge coal mine... I don't know who built it or what it's doing there..."
"I can assure you that there's nothing but complete wilderness 10 miles south of here."
"I'm serious, there is, at the end of that trail."
"OK, we'll send some guys down through there first thing tomorrow morning."

First thing in the morning meant 7:00 AM, as the first glimpses of sunlight showed up on the autumn morning. Lancaster wasn't lying. Sitting right there was a massive coal mine, completed with storage sheds, bulldozers, wood piles, and even 4 minecart tracks. Lamps across the field had already been turned on.

The team of investigators scoured out the main building, but to no avail. But then, a rustling in the nearby trees gave away the position of 4 people. The investigators immediately captured the suspects.

Something wasn't right about these people. Absolutely unruly, standing up hair, severely torn white T-shirts and similar blue jeans. They hadn't bathed in weeks, and their appearance and smell bore witness. These hill billies were in search of fortune. Coal is of absolute value in Whitewater, after all.

It was a highly unpleasant surprise when the gang was brought into the police station for their mug shots... even worse in the police cars which didn't have those little fancy car air fresheners...

The coal mine would later be burned down. The suspects were later sentenced to 10 years in the regional prison.