Author Topic: Holt District  (Read 4491 times)

Offline simlink ♔

• Simopsis Founder
  • Webmaster
  • Simopsis Legend
  • Reputation 13
  • 3 is my favourite number.
Re: Holt District
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2013, 06:15:44 pm »

Darkness continues to swirl through HD - and beyond...

Our mystery character is a whistle blower. He alerted the HDRPS about the corruption and plan hatched by the insurer, vice regional chair and developer. And then, only a few days later, he suffered a blackout during an announcement where the vice-chair was present. Could these events be related? Find out right now...

19.1 | I began to slowly wake up... I heard door shutting. The doors of the mysterious van I was in swung open and the cold air flooded in. We certainly weren't in Holt District anymore, it was snowing. It almost never snows in Holt District. The masked people grabbed me and I saw where they were taking me - a delapitated looking house that seemed to be surrounded by a swamp. It was cold out and was snowing heavily.

19.2 | The area was definitely a swamp land - and it looked fairly isolated. That worried me... would anybody find me? What was going to happen to me... who were these people? My mind was racing and my heart was pounding. Was this the end? Or... were they going to rough me up into not saying a word? Was going to the police the wrong thing to do? So many questions raced in my mind...

19.3 | They took me inside, sat me down and tied me to the chair. The room was dark, cold and woefully ugly. Despite the situation I was in, the first thing that came to mind was how dated the wood panelling is. They began to walk away from me into the kitchen area. I was getting worried again as I ran out of things to distract myself with. They tied me really tight, I don't think I'm getting out of this chair...

19.4 | I began wondering what kind of person could go to the kitchen and start cooking while a hostage sat in their living room. Then it hit me - they were gone. The car doors outside slammed. And that bacon smell was turning to burnt meat and wood that's on fire - there's a glow and embers coming from the kitchen. Uhoh. This isn't going to end well, is it? The smoke detector went off...

19.5 | That same moment, the HDRPS in assosciation with the Orchidsen Police Service (OPS) stormed and raided the Holt District regional offices. By order of the Province of Orchidsen government, the building was to be turned upside down as part of a corruption investigation. The scheme is falling, as is the Holt District government...

Coming soon to this space... hopefully. :P