Author Topic: Apartments... Real Apartments  (Read 170 times)

Offline simlink ♔

• Simopsis Founder
  • Webmaster
  • Simopsis Legend
  • Reputation 13
  • 3 is my favourite number.
Apartments... Real Apartments
« on: October 10, 2012, 10:53:36 pm »
This still bugs me...

Something I would love to see in the game is real apartments where you pay rent each week like TS2 Apartment Life. The current apartments are really just condos since you still pay upfront.

Something else I would like to see is multiple units in a building vs the current one unit per building. Currently all you can see in a building is the lobby and your apartment, everything else is faded out. It would be nice to bring back being able to see layout of other apartments, and having neigbours in the building.

Some how I don't think that will happen, sadly. :/

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline cheesey

• Global Moderator
  • Simopsis Expert
  • Reputation 8
  • Why? Because we all like tacos, no?
Re: Apartments... Real Apartments
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 11:46:13 pm »
I suppose you could sort of fake apartments by building them in build mode, but the rent still isn't there and your sims would be the only ones using them. So at that you might as well just use the condo-like ones unless you wanted to give each of your sims a personalized living area. But yeah, a small apartment to start off with would be nice, especially since I dislike pretty much all the houses in town (but not to the point where I wouldn't use them of course) and buildmode is expensive when you're just beginning :P
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 11:54:50 pm by cheesey »